Muelle Pier, Town Proper, Poblacion, Puerto Galera, Philippines 5203
BADLADZ Scuba Diving Services
We offer you both diving courses and recreational dives. Already have your diving card? Then you can join us for a dive anytime. First time diver? Then you’ll want to start with the Discover Scuba Diving Package. Whether you are a complete beginner and learning to dive or experienced and looking to expand your qualifications, you’ll have you need here. There are countless options and opportunities for you to develop yourself as a diver.
Are you coming with a group? Then let us know and get a special discount on the diving, rooms and food.
Here are the packages we offer:
- Discover Scuba Diving Package
- Fun Dives
- Group Dive Packages
- Verde Island Package
- Island Hopping in Puerto Galera
Looking for something more serious? Want a bit of a challenge? Take Your Diving Skills To The Next Level With A Dive Course. When you take a diving course and get your next diving certificate you will be free to do a whole other range of dives when you’re here in Puerto Galera. All our courses use PADI teaching materials, which is the most popular method in the world. Your certificates will be recognized at diving sites worldwide.
These courses teach you all the skills you need to develop you as a diver to take you to the next level. We offer you the following courses:
Here are the courses we offer:
- Open Water Course
- Advanced Open Water Course
- Rescue Diver Course + Emergency First Responder Course
- Divemaster Course
- Nitrox Specialty Course
BADLADZ Scuba Diving has an in-house dive shop at BADLADZ Dive Resort that offers you everything you need to discover the beautiful underwater world of Puerto Galera – no matter what your skill level is.
Whether you’re looking to get that next PADI certificate, or just go on a fun dive to relax and enjoy the amazing freedom of going underwater BADLADZ has something for all skill levels.
Because of our great location we are only a 20 minute ride from all the dive sites in Puerto Galera. We leave the shop at 9am for 2 dives and we arrive back at 12.30pm. This leaves you time to either do 2 more dives in the afternoon at 2pm or just relax and enjoy the rest of what Puerto Galera has to offer.
We’ll take you to the best diving spots in Puerto Galera, which is one of the Most Beautiful Bays in the World (Awarded 2004). It also has some of the best diving in the Philippines.
In the waters surrounding Puerto Galera, you’ll find beautiful tropical reefs, surreal underwater caves and mind blowing shipwrecks.
Thanks to the warm water, large assortment of diving spots and the excellent marine life you will see when diving in Puerto Galera, we are thought of as one of the best destinations in the world for scuba diving. We host divers from all over the world who have had an excellent time diving in Puerto Galera.
We also offer all sorts of types of diving such as:
- Recovery Diving
- Night Diving
- Drift Diving
- Deep Sea Diving
- and more…
Highly Qualified Instructors
The groups you’ll be diving with are small. There will never be more than four divers per divemaster, to ensure that your specific needs and interests are met.
You’ll never be squeezed on a boat or pool, crammed full of divers. You’ll be safe and taken care of, because there will always be someone looking out for you in a small group, rather than being herded along in a large ball of divers.
Because the group of divers is so small, the dive will be customized to your personal preferences and skill level. You’ll get to see exactly what you want to see, and you will be able to dive at your level, whether you’re a beginner, advanced or even a professional.
Plus, you’ll get more time in the water as well!
Our team of friendly dive instructors have all the required certificates and are helpful and understanding. They’ll be by your side to help you whenever you need them, every step of the way.
On June 13, 2016 BADLADZ Dive Resort, our popular Philippines dive company, received notification that our BADLADZ Scuba Diving was ranked in the top 10 in the world as an environmentally friendly dive company.
Top Notch Equipment
Oh yeah – you’ll never have to carry your own diving gear. Our crew will carry it on and off the boat for you, to save you the heavy lifting, so you can focus on diving!
What Your Diving Day Will Look Like
- 2 dives leaving at 9am back by 12.30pm
- 2 dives leaving at 2pm back by 5.30pm
Here’s what your day will look like when you dive with BADLADZ Scuba Diving:
- Arrive at 8.30 for a briefing. You’ll arrive at 8.30 in the morning at our dive shop to start the day. Our dive professionals will give you a briefing of which diving spots you’re going to visit, and what you’ll be able to see and experience there. If this is your first time diving, you’ll also get a safety briefing and an explanation of the basics of diving.
- Put on your diving gear. Then it’s time to kit up in your own gear, or the rental gear provided by us. Our staff will carry the equipment to the boat for you, which is docked right in front of the dive shop.
- Boat trip to the dive site. We’ll take a short 5 to 10 minute boat trip to the dive site. In the meantime, you’ll be able to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Puerto Galera Bay (which is absolutely stunning).
- Prepare for first dive. Once we arrive at the dive site, our staff helps you put your equipment on. Our dive pros give another short safety briefing for this specific dive site, and they’ll point out what interesting things you’ll be able to see underwater.
- First dive. Now fully ready, we jump in the water and start the dive, where you can enjoy the freedom of the beautiful underwater world. Each dive lasts around an hour, depending on depth and how long your air lasts. If you still need to learn certain skills, this is when our instructors will teach them to you. During the dive, our dive masters are swimming right beside you to offer you help, and point out interesting things under water.
- Surface Interval. Then you’ll take a quick break to rest up and let your body refresh from the dive. We’ll take you to a restaurant or bar where you can have a drink, discuss the dive, look at pictures or just sit in the sun and relax. While you’re relaxing, the staff is looking after your equipment, to make sure you’re ready for the next dive.
- Dive at second dive site. After the break, we’ll take you to the second dive spot. You’ll get another briefing and another dive. You could explore a completely different dive site, or just have more of the same – whatever you want!
Note: After your second dive we head back to the dive shop ready for some delicious lunch. After lunch if your ready for more underwater fun we can take you out for another two dives or just one afternoon dive, it’s entirely up to you.
- Refresh and relax. After a nice long day of diving, we’ll take you back to the dive shop. You can have a hot shower in your room or in the dive shop, and relax or talk about the wonderful dives you’ve had. The staff will clean and rinse the equipment to ready for the next dive.
- Update log book. We’ll sign or stamp your diving logbook if you want us to, and give you all the information about the dives you did so you can log them.
- Enjoy rest of the day. You’ll get back early so you have the rest of your day to relax or do whatever you want.
- Get pictures. Afterwards, we’ll send you any pictures we took of you diving if you want us to.
Divers Alert Network
The Divers Alert Network (DAN) is a global network of not-for-profit, member-based, dive safety organizations working for the safety of all divers through education, research and training.
DAN AP provides Worldwide Emergency Evacuation Coverage and optional Dive Injury (Treatment) Insurance Services for Members. In addition the organization is responsible for funding and/or manning 24-hour diving emergency hotlines throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
DAN AP is a part of the International DAN Federation of Dive Safety Organizations with worldwide Membership presently exceeding 300,000.
Wherever members live or dive around the world they have peace of mind knowing that DAN is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week to assist in the event of an accident/illness.
Why is it so important that as Divers we are protected with DAN Membership and Dive Injury (Treatment) Insurance?
It’s all about being prepared for the unexpected, namely dive accidents and illnesses. It’s essential that divers have a reputable organization to call that will be able to co-ordinate a rescue effort and get them to the most appropriate treatment for their injury or illness. And then there is the issue of cost.
DAN protection ensures the diver will not be lumbered with the burden of a potentially hefty invoice in the event of an accident or illness.
The Washing Machine
The Drop Off
Alma Jane Wreck
2nd 2 Dives: 2PM – 5:30PM
Dive Sites: 40 Sites
Equipment Supplied: Yes
Can Bring Own Equipment: Yes
Pool Training: At BADLADZ Beach Resort
Dive Resort: BADLADZ Dive Resort
Levels of Diving: Beginner to Advanced
PADI Cerfitication Training: Yes
BADLADZ Scuba Diving Reviews
“They Can Cope With Big Groups or One To One…”
The diving is some of the best diving in the world and if its down there the staff at BADLADZ will find it. Puerto Galera has all you ever need and more. BADLADZ have catered for the needs of all of my friends that I brought here. They can cope with big groups or one to one. A big great thanks you BADLADZ and keep up the great work.
Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“We Saw Giant Turtles, Giant Clams and Seahorses…”
I can’t praise the BADLADZ diving instructor team enough. They are based in Puerto Galera, one of the most stunning parts of the Philippines, where we saw giant turtles, giant clams and seahorses on the ocean floor, and had clean rooms, hot showers etc in their accommodation right in the scenic harbour. Good food too…
Steve M, Manila, Philippines
BADLADZ Scuba Diving has been serving Puerto Galera scuba diving industry for 18 years and is highly ranked as one of the best diving providers in the Philippines. Have serviced divers from all over the world and have a vast knowledge about Puerto Galera Diving and Mindoro Island.
Questions about scuba diving with BADLADZ? Would you like to make a reservation? Please don’t hesitate to fill out the form or call us.
Cell +63 998 989 8485
Land Line +63 43 287 3184
Hours Open 9AM – 4PM
Days Open 7 Days a Week
Muelle Pier, Town Proper, Poblacion
Puerto Galera, Philippines 5203 Mindoro Oriental